What is myFamilyChannel?
myFamilyChannel is a private TV channel that connects residents, family, and staff. Family text messages and photos directly to their loved one’s TV. Staff communicate with residents and families in real time. Residents view activity calendar, dining menus, and other community information on their TV. The system was designed in collaboration with geriatric specialists to be simple and senior friendly.
Who can use myFamilyChannel?
What features does myFamilyChannel offer?
- Private, secure network for family connection
- Simple universal remote control
- Send messages and photos to loved one’s TV screen
- One-click video calls
- View updates and announcements from staff
- View dining menu and activity calendars
- Games to improve memory and cognition
- Live customer support
Who developed myFamilyChannel?
myFamilyChannel was developed by SeniorGroup Studios, a healthcare technology firm based in Louisville, Kentucky. Led by CEO Todd Smith, SeniorGroup is a progressive team comprised of healthcare, technology and media professionals whose mission is to use technology to help improve the quality of life in senior living communities.